ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY is the new mantra of the business community, as prudent companies across all industry sectors use environmental-based strategies to innovate, create value, and build competitive advantage. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the cleaning industry where green cleaning has taken a firm hold in the marketplace.
Liquid Green Products is the industry benchmark for environmentally safe cleaning products. Our products offer a significant competitive advantage over alternative or conventional brands, in terms of efficacy and safety. We tailor our products to be industry specific, be it home care, automotive, airline, marine, agriculture, food and beverage or any other cleaning challenge warranted. Our revolutionary technology produces the single most effective range of environmentally friendly and humanly safe cleaning products.
In short, Liquid Green Products honours personal health and wellness and the natural ecological balance of the environment..
As part of our professional line of Liquid Green products, we offer highly effective, environmentally superior and responsible cleaning liquids. We’re proud to offer our brand for use in your home, office, auto, or leisure craft. Liquid Green products offers a wide range of cleaning capabilities and a high degree of efficacy, ranging from oil clean up to agricultural solutions.
- Share News http://t.co/L9L5gZ7NvX via @sharethis about 9 months ago from Tweet Button
- @EllenKramer Thank you for following. I would love to connect to learn more about your practice. about 9 months ago from web in reply to EllenKramer
- Check out this Meetup with Black Urban Professionals and Entrepreneurs! http://t.co/DGEJPoUJtF about 9 months ago from Tweet Button
- @Anancymag Love your magazine. Many interesting articles. about 9 months ago from web in reply to Anancymag
- Many small green businesses thriving even in rough economy http://t.co/KTduZVjVqb about 9 months ago from Tweet Button
I have a friend who's struggling with a small infestation (getting more and more common in Toronto actually), and although I was skeptical that anything could effectively kill them...I saw it with my own eyes! Knocks them out on contact. Bravo!